Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The first trip to the Brasilian Doctor

So the special illness has hit, this time in the form of a mysterious, very unattractive allergic reaction on my legs and arms and chest. Tomorrow am heading to the dermatologist, I am not sure I am liking the idea but it is always an adventure to go to the doctor in a different country in a new language. I can't quiet hear about how ugly my spotted legs are or how i resemble a Dalmatian any more. No thank you!
Itabuna has been treating me well for the things that need accomplishment on my part, which is primarily studying. I have about three more weeks until i head to Argentina for a capstone project there with Portland State for a month and I need to get all my studies done before then! What's up deadline.... There is actually very little to do here. People keep questioning me as to why exactly I decided to come here. So I have never felt so dedicated to studying, I feel so very much like a student. Training capoeira in probably the dirtiest studio ever so I come home with blackfeet and in need of washing my clothes almost every night.
Anyhooooo, i am loving you all. Big shout out to Aunt Cindy and Susan if you read this, you both visited me in my dreams the other night, thank you!

hugs and kisses

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah,

    I'm so jealous of the sun and beach houses and nummy food. All we have here is cold and grey and me wishing I could get into the garden. Instead I just work on my own blog and paint trim in the house. Sounds like you are having a great time.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete