I should be on a plane to Quito Ecuador at this very moment however last nite had to cancel my flight to Quito because UPS has failed to deliver my package. The package: my passport and visa. I have been speaking to customer service for a week about delivering my package, i was told 3 times yesterday morning that it was on a truck in Portland to be delivered and found out at 5:30pm that it actually could not be found on any truck in portland. It was still in Seattle. So, time sensitive send it FedEx.
I will hopefully be leaving Tuesday, if i receive my package...
Hi Sarah, (or should we say 'hola'?)
ReplyDeleteHope you are getting better. We heard you were pretty sick for a while. So Aunt Pat called us this morning and we also spoke to your Dad. Keep in touch.
Buena Suerte!
Ann and Chris