So its been a while...
I got sick last week- BUT IM FINE NOW- no worries! I got to go to an Ecuadorian hospital (great service and great price) I had a very high fever and some fun stomach issues... medication and rest
I have finally attended all of my classes, I enjoy them all. I already have to write an essay, 3 pages, im a little worried. Anyways went on a few adventures, to find the post office and to find a book store down town. Always thrilling, it is beautiful here, lots of sun today. Enjoy the bus rides, fun conversation and surprising halts. Will be adding pictures of my university there, it is quite the manifactured paradise. Which is to say no less beautiful but there are losts of people working hard everyday to keep it close to perfection. There is a hip-hop club starting soon... super excited!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment