Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve, Christmas and a few days after!

So I got a tan on Christmas day, to all my friends and family in the Pacific Northwest I wanted to pass that along! Christmas eve party and food shown below was great! Turkey, chicken and potatoes. I felt right at home. Had to take two showers Christmas Eve cause it was so hot!

We went to the beach on Christmas Day and the Day after! The group picture is from Serra Grande a beautiful vista above Ilheus. What Beauty! I saw little monkeys, a huge mama ostrich and swam through swamp water on Christmas day.... It was all spectacularly strange! I have drank so much coconut water these few days I think it is saving me!
Did you all know that you can have Cacao juice? Its sooo good, doesn't taste like chocolate but still great (i took a photo that is shown below, next to a banana fried in dough and covered with sugar!)

I am now packing for the beach house we have rented for new years eve and the first week of january! Its a great place but we are gonna be sleeping like sardines!

beijos




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures sissy! You look beautiful! Cacao juice! I am totally jealous...Patrick and I just made it back home. We are getting unpacked and I am getting ready for two days of NCNM orientation starting tomorrow! Love you!

    ReplyDelete