Monday, December 20, 2010

Pictures of Salvador



Here are some pics of the salvador adventure. A wonderful meal! Beautiful turtles! A trip to the historic district!

We are now in Itabuna were its still hot, but its a lot smaller and I can walk around. There is a river that runs through the town and we are very close to it. There is a trail running down both sides that i walked and ran on this morning. Its very nice and cool in the evenings so I might make it out there later too. I am staying in the house of my Capoeira mestre here, where i will be living as well. I am getting used to the house and everything. BiƱo, who is my teachers nephew showed me jodie around a bit yesterday which was very nice. I also have wifi here in the house which is pretty special! Right now I am on "vacations", the studying doesnt start till January but I am having a little bit of difficulty with not doing a lot. I lost my toothbrush some how so I am going to go the store and get one!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah! You look like you are having fun.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy! The turtles look amazing. So does your delicious meal!

    ReplyDelete