Friday, January 23, 2009

Everyone look at patricks picture...













Patrick that is hilarious. I was wondering for a moment why patrick swayze was following my blog.

I totally repelled today of of the ceiling of our gym, i decided to go first cause I was so scared i figured should get it over with. It was a little sad, people clapped for me when i did it...BUT I DID IT!
And I totally went salsa dancing till 2 in the morning last nite! Thanks grandma for teaching me! It was sooooo much fun and next time i am determined to ask more people to dance because some of the guys where either anti-gringa or just shy. Beautiful dancers!
AND! I am totally going on a weekend adventure to the coast with my Mountain Climbing class!

and i have to essays to write...But who cares when your in ecuador! (yes dad i will do them)

so, life is exciting and spontaneous and no one minds here!

so pictures of my campus and of this cute little finch thing that is common (mom, it has a little mohawk and orange on the back of its neck)

4 comments:

  1. sarah fay your blog makes me smile! congrats on rappelling, that's super badass!
    cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy, the campus is so beautiful! I am excited to see it when I visit. Way to go on the dancing, you are so wonderful and brave...I bought calling cards today, so I will try to call you later this week when you are back from your coast trip.

    Love you!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your going to need a nice climbing harness when you get back so you can teach me some of your new techniques. Love Tio Scot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, life IS exciting and spontaneous when you make it so...congrats, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete