Monday, January 3, 2011

beach house!

Its a beach house vacation! We rented this wonderful beach house in Olivença that is full of coconut trees and white sand! Spent the new years here as well, essentially the new year is a huge party here. I went to three concerts, two of which i was up when the sun woke up! Welcomed the new year with a dip in the ocean and a new sun. I essentially have been very lazy, tanning, dancing at concerts and eating. Eventually i guess i am supposed to study but not quite :)

I think i have eaten beef everyday, meat seems to be very important. I think i need a week to recover from sleep deprivation but most everyone has left the beach (thank god!) so i am thinking silence will be more prevalent! Went to a new years capoeira roda the other day and had a great time, it was at the beautiful fazenda were we got to eat fresh melons and pinapple and take a dip in the lake after swimming! My room flooded abit last night so i have a good excuse to wash all of my clothes now!

Okay i am off to lay about!
love you all, wish you a beautiful new year brimming with peace :)

1 comment:

  1. fresh melon and pineapple!!! And beef everyday! Sounds delicious. And I am so impressed by your staying up till the sun came up! Love you!

    ReplyDelete